Login Details
Submit the form

(forgotten password)

Espana Rural: THE Almeria Property Specialists
Almeria Builders, For all your building needs
Casas Limaria, Luxury Accommodation in Almeria
Directory Categories
Legal and Financial « Solicitors & Abogados

We speak english flag spanish flag


All types of Legal work undertaken including:

Property Transactions
We can advise on and execute all aspects of Property Law including Sale & Purchase Contracts, Title Deeds (Escrituras), Property & Land Registration and all associated Taxes both before and after purchase.

Powers of Attorney
This enables your solicitor (or appointed Attorney) to act on your behalf in your absence. The most common type being to handle all aspects of purchasing your new property including organising Bank Accounts, raising Mortgages and signing all paperwork necessary to complete the transaction. This eliminates the need to keep returning to Spain simply to sign documents or attend the Notary's office for Completion. You can just leave it all to the Solicitor and move into your new house once everything is completed.

Spanish Wills
It is essential you have a Spanish Will in addition to your UK one. If the unfortunate situation should arise you can rest assured that your dependants will have no problem sorting out your estate as without a Spanish Will there might be a conflict between Spanish inheritance law and your UK will and may take time at Probate to sort it out.

Fiscal Representation
When you buy a property in Spain you will need to be registered with the Spanish tax authorities and you are allocated an NIE number (Non-residents tax number). Your solicitor can easily undertake this on your behalf and also assist by acting as your Fiscal Representative in Spain. This means they can complete your annual tax returns and advise on all tax matters.

Mortgage, Investment & Insurance Advice
Should you need a mortgage this can be arranged at the best rates for you. All types of Insurance such as Home, Life, Medical and Vehicle can also be organised together with advice on Investments to get the best from your savings.

Residencias & Work Permits
If you intend living permanently in Spain (or more than 6 months each year) you should apply for Spanish Residence. This allows you access to the local national health service plus more beneficial tax rates on your property. If you intend working in Spain - either Employed or Self-employed then you will also need a Work Permit. Your Solicitor will assist you to obtain these.

Vehicle Importation and Registration
If you are bringing your own vehicle over to Spain permanently then there are certain procedures to be followed for it to be registered with the Spanish authorities. Once again your solicitor can help with this.

Company Formation
If you are intending setting up in business in Spain then we can help to set up the legal aspects and register the company for you.

Contact us


Urb. Costa Fleming
Huercal Overa

Telephone: 950 134 434

Fax: 950 135 435

Send Mar Salas Pradas a message

Required fields are marked with required

  1. security code
Submit the form