To The Albox Info Directory Property in Almeria

Go Back   Albox Forum > Private For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Private For Sale and Wanted Adverts Do you have unwanted items? Are you looking to buy a special item. Place your advert in this forum. Private adverts only please. Please mention the item you are selling/seeking in the title.

Old 22nd July 2008, 10:57 AM

Default Yamaha FZS600 Fazer Motorcycle

For Sale 2001 Yamaha FZS600 Fazer for sale.

I am selling my Fazer, it is a fantastic bike but I fancy a change (again!)

It is UK plated 'W' Reg, has done 18,000 miles and is in fantastic condition, it is an IL4 cylinder with 85bhp, these bikes are famous for their all round ability and easy handling for new riders and experienced motorcyclists alike.

It is fitted with the following extras
Givi Wingrack with maxi 52l monokey topbox and 42l panniers (cost €600!!), you can fit everything including the kitchen sink in these (I have the standard grab rail and indicators too!)

'Akrapovic' race exhaust (its actually a micron with a sticker on it!) I also have the standard (quiet) exhaust.
Fazer tank protector.
I also have a touring 'double bubble' screen (not fitted)
Braided brake hoses front and rear.
Polished front fork legs
It has a jack up kit fitted (shorter 'dog bones) to raise the rear end, I have the standard 'bones' and will happily refit them if required .
Beowulf Stainless steel radiator guard.

The bike has a good service history, by main dealers until I purchased it then by myself, most recently (within the last 1000 miles) it has had:

Oil and air filter change
Oil Change
TPS adjusted and set.
New DID chain and sprockets,
Steering head bearing checked and adjusted
Carburettors balanced and synchronised
New Continental 'Road Attack' tyres.
New brake fluid and pads checked (50% worn)
All suspension linkages have been stripped and greased.

Mechanically the bike is 100%, there is very little wrong with the bike cosmetically, it has a mark on the generator cover on the rhs where it was dropped on the drive by the previous owner and a 1" crack on the top fairing also on the rhs behind the indicator, caused by the same drop I guess, it has never been 'down the road' I think the crash bungs were fitted by the previous owner to save any further embarrassment although they have not been tested.

As with all Yamaha´s the lacquer on the engine is peeling in places, other than that there is small scratch on the tank which has not gone through the paint, you would be pushed to see it if it was not pointed out to you.

I have seen 2 year old bikes in worse condition than this, It has been cared for and well looked after by myself.

Looking for €3250,00 or near offer, will consider a p/x for a larger capacity bike, contact me on 622 806 942, 950 449 612 or email to sales@countrylivingspain.com

I´m near Zurgena

Last edited by David_H : 22nd July 2008 at 11:01 AM.