To The Albox Info Directory Property in Almeria

Go Back   Albox Forum > Neighbourhood Security
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Neighbourhood Security Discuss neighbourhood security in your area. Please use the appropriate stickies to report suspect vehicles and robberies and break-ins

Old 7th May 2011, 08:23 PM

Default Satalitte Dish stolen

BEWARE: Just to let you know that we returned to home in Piedra Amirilla only to find that our 1.2m dish had been taken as well as the wall bracket..The dish was not in site so whom ever took it had to have been having a nose around..
It makes me sick....
Old 7th May 2011, 09:46 PM

Default ladrons y bandidos!!

sorry to hear about the dish going walkies,it is a sign of the times ,just been to a job in the oria area where the water heater has been stolen for the second time,(outside in a alcove with BARS smashed the side wall in !!!!) dont think you will have any joy in the return of it (is it romanians which seem to be younger and need work?) or could it be the odd SCUMBAG from the uk?
Old 9th May 2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantabrian View Post
sorry to hear about the dish going walkies,it is a sign of the times ,just been to a job in the oria area where the water heater has been stolen for the second time,(outside in a alcove with BARS smashed the side wall in !!!!) dont think you will have any joy in the return of it (is it romanians which seem to be younger and need work?) or could it be the odd SCUMBAG from the uk?
I would bet the sky dish was stolen by some uk parasite missing Britain's got talent or some celebrity linked trash like that.Most of the crime believe it or not is committed by UK scum .I surprised 2cockney men in a white van at my farm house,,, even when I,m there it looks like I,m not I leave shutters closed and iron gates closed ,the 2 men drove up my drive got out had good look round (I saw them from a distance parked up looking at my house just before) they got a shock when I appeared asking them if they were lost or need something!!! the response was 'they were lost' HAHA my arse. It makes me sick too.. I want to shoot these parasites but unfortunatley I would end up in clink for 15 years.
Old 9th May 2011, 05:41 PM

It is difficult to lay blame with anyone,'cockneys',Romanians, Lithuanians, etc
thieves are scum whatever their nationality. You know they even nicked a plastic 'fly curtain' from my back door...cost about 8 euro and an airer that was broken and was outside to be dumped...pathetic bastards...
It makes my blood boil..get an effing job and buy your own shit